How to participate in a Presale
Step by step guide on taking part of the future
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
- 1.Send the desired address you want to whitelist BNB address (Binance Smart Chain) directly to the presale owner and they will add you to the whitelist.
- 2.Make sure you connect to SwapX with that wallet or you won't be allowed to contribute.
- 3.Visit the specific presales page and enter the amount you wish to contribute in the defined box, pay attention to the minimum and maximum contribution values as your total contribution has to be within that window.
- 4.After you contribute you're done! just return to the presale after it ends to check its status on the presale page.
- 1.If it's "Pending" that means all you have to do is wait for the presale to start, the timer should be under the status ring.
- 2.If it's "Failed" you can easily withdraw your contribution using the refund button.
- 3.If it's "Succeded" then it did succeed and now must be finalized by the owner.
- 4.If it's "Finalized' then it succeeded and was finalized by the owner, meaning they added liquidity to the exchange and you can now withdraw your hard-earned tokens!
- 5.Withdrawing your tokens can be either done in two different ways depending on if the MicroVaults feature is enabled or not.
- 1.Microvaults disabled: This is an instant withdrawal presale, so all you have to do after the presale is finalized is click "Withdraw Earned Tokens" and you'll instantly get your tokens deposited.
- 2.Microvaults enabled: This is a vesting style withdrawal where the earned tokens are split into multiple vests that can be withdrawn periodically by clicking withdraw on the unlocked vest.
And you're done!